Please be patient! You're being redirected to the new version of the Movies At Dog Farm website, where you can find the post you were looking for as well as lots of other great content. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I'm Still Sucking Air - Don't Be Alarmed, I'll Be Back Soon . . .

     Don't be fooled by the lack of new content on Movies At Dog Farm.  I'm still sucking air, and this site hasn't died on the vine.  As some of you already know (or could easily infer from some of the more recent posts), I've recently welcomed a little guy named Gunnar into my life.  Time to devote to the Dog Farm has been scarce.  Although I'm loathe to let the site sit dormant for so long, I'm going through what might politely be called a period of adjustment. 

     Continue to check here or at The Incredibly Strange Bloggers Network Fan Page on Facebook for links to fantastic new content from my friends in the blogosphere.  Please take advantage of this hiatus to dig through the archives here at the Dog Farm, as well.  I'll be back soon.  I promise.



Posted by Brandon Early

No comments: